GABO Large Breed DOG FOOD
ADULT, CHICKEN FORMULA
- 1st ingredient chicken, without by-products
- High quality chicken protein to promote muscle growth and regeneration
- High level of Omega 3 and 6 to reduce hair loss
- Healthy skin and a silky and shiny coat through the addition of flaxseed and herring oil
- Helps brain development with the addition of herring oil (source of DHA)
- With glucosamine and chondroitin to help joint health
- Formulated with Yucca Schidigera to help reduce feces odor
- Complete and balanced nutrition that meets AAFCO* guidelines.
*(American Feed Control Officials)
1st INGREDIENT CHICKEN
HIGH QUALITY PROTEIN
REDUCES HAIR LOSS
HEALTHY SKIN/SILKY AND SHINY COAT
HELPS BRAIN DEVELOPMENT
HELPS JOINT HEALTH
REDUCES FECES ODOR
INGREDIENTS AND THEIR BENEFITS
Chicken Meal, Whole Ground Corn, Whole Barley, Whole Wheat, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Natural Flavour, Herring Oil (source of DHA), Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate, Yucca Shidigera Extract, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid.
- Crude Protein (min)23,00%
- Crude Fat (min)13,00%
- Moisture (max)10,00%
- Crude Fibre (max)3,50%
- Calcium (min)1,30%
- Phosphorus (min)0,90%
- Omega-6* Fatty Acids (min)3,00%
- Omega-3* Fatty Acids (min)0,30%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (min)0,05%
- Glucosamine Sulphate500 mg/Kg
- Chondroitin Sulphate250 mg/Kg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
AAFCO STATEMENT: Gabo Dog Food Chicken Formula has been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food nutrient profiles for all life stages.
- ME (Metabolizable Energy)3540 kcal/kg Calculated
- 407 Kcal/cup
Like humans each animal has its own metabolism, energy expenditure and food requirements. This feeding guideline is a reference and will help you determine the quantity of food to give to your dog per day. Consult your advisor or specialist in order to determine if your dog presents signs of being over or under weight. When you introduce Gabo as new food it is important to do it in a gradual way by beginning with a small portion of Gabo versus the other food. Gradually increase the quantity of Gabo over a 7 day period to finally give only the new food. A dog must always have fresh water available.
|Lb||Kg||Quantity to Serve – Cups|
|3 – 12||1,5 – 5,5||3/8 – 1|
|12 – 20||5,5 – 9,5||1 – 1 1/2|
|20 – 35||9,5 – 15,5||1 1/2 – 2|
|35 – 50||15,5 – 22,5||2 – 2 7/8|
|50 – 75||22,5 – 33,5||2 7/8 – 3 4/5|
|75 – 100||33,5 – 45,5||3 4/5 – 4 4/5|
|100 +||45,5 +||4 4/5 + 1/2 per 10 lb increase in body weight|
|1 cup = 8oz = 115g|
ENSURE YOUR PET’S WELL-BEING AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Give your pet the best and measure the benefits! If you are not satisfied with this formula after 90 days, we will refund your last bag.